- Your boss is always yelling, â€œI wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!â€
- Inventive way to finally meet that hottie in Human Resources.
- â€œIâ€™d love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants.â€
- To stop those creepy guys in IT from looking down your blouse.
- You want to see if itâ€™s like the dream.
- Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
- People stop stealing your pens after theyâ€™ve seen where you keep them.
- Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work stoned.
- Gives â€œbad hair dayâ€ a whole new meaning.
- No one steals your chair.
The last couple of days I have been getting lots & lots of spam comments in my blog. They seem to be targeting one entry in particular – The one on the old & new BSG series. Why that one in particular I do not know. I have a comment moderation in place – if you put a comment in any of my blog entries, it will not display until I approve it. I get a mail sent to my Gmail account as well, so I check from time to time.
Well these spammers have been after me like crazy. When I saw the number of comments awaiting moderation I was so happy. But one look at what these morons or automated comment spammers had entered (invitation to medical website & to test some meds) got me furious. There is not much I can do about it, I guess, other than to continue doing what I have been doing.
Song for the day – “Cinnamon Girl” – NEIL YOUNG
|You scored as Rocker, Mosher. Your A Rocker!
created with QuizFarm.com