- Well it seems like I have to make myself available to attend a wedding in Chalakudy on the 22nd of April. Anil & I have to attend Madhu’s younger brother’s wedding.
- The reception will be held on the 23rd in Thiruvonam Madapam next to the Thrikkakara temple. Having lived near that temple for 19 years and having watched the wedding hall being built slowly over months, I often would joke to my family that I would get married at that hall and nowhere else. I am not close to getting married though.
- My work hours are so easy and filled with doing almost nothing
- I spent the day correcting answer papers of a test that was conducted yesterday
- I again skipped lunch and had some snacks instead
- Felt very hungry, so had a lovely dinner before coming home
- There was a hilarious office joke spreading around, which you had to be there for the last 2 months to understand. It was so hard to stop laughing
- There were sessions on sexual harassment at the office, which the HR took the employees through in batches of 20 each. I skipped it. I already am an expert in sexually harassing a girl
- Discovered the music of this talented flamenco guitarist pictured below.
Song for the day – “Cafe Tropical” – JOHANNES LINDSTEAD