The Undertaker broke his own record at Wrestlemania by beating reigning champion Batista and winning @ the annual event for the 15th year in a row. No one comes close enough to that record.
This is the first World Heavyweight Championship for the Undertaker, his previous title wins all coming in the WWE Championship title. Batista, has been trying tactics to turn the confrontation in his favour ever since he found out that the dead man would be gunning after his title, as the winner of the Royal Rumble can chose which world title he wants to challenge for at Wrestlemania. The Undertaker decided that he would go after Batista and the two have had some seriously hostile meetings as the days passed. So now, the Undertaker reigns again.
Every Friends fan has his or her fav Friend / episode / season / joke / moment / etc etc. Well, I have mine. Here I want to mention my fav episode, which is The One With the Embryos” from season 4. This is the one in which Pheobe has Frank & Alice’s embryos inserted into her, since she had agreed to bear their child. While she is involved with that, Joey & Chandler have a bet with Monica & Rachel that they know more about the girls than the girls know about the guys. This debate starts with the boys being able to name the girls’ shopping items without looking. Soon a quiz follows, with the stake of a $100 but when they reach a tie, the girls raise the bet – if they win, Joey & Chandler have to get rid of their pet birds. And the guys respond that if they win, they get the girls’ apartment. When they reach a tie, Ross, who is the moderator, brings out a ‘lightning round’ rapid fire questions session, in which we find out:
- Monica’s biggest pet peeve is animals dressed as humans.
- Chandler claims that Michael Flatley – the Lord of the Dance – scares the “bejeezus” out of him. “His legs flail about as if independent from his body!” Chandler offers by way of explanation.
- The name of Ross and Monica’s dead grandmother – whose funeral Joey and Chandler both attended in The One Where Nana Dies Twice – is Althea.
- The name of Chandler’s father’s Las Vegas all-male burlesque is “Viva Las Gay-Gas.”
- Monica’s field hockey goalie nickname was “Big Fat Goalie.”
- Rachel claims her favorite movie is Dangerous Liaisons; her actual favorite movie is Weekend at Bernie’s.
- Monica got a pencil stuck in her ear when she was 14.
- Monica has eleven categories for her towels – including Everyday Use, Fancy, Guest, and Fancy Guest.
- Joey’s favorite food is sandwiches.
- Chandler was 19 when he first touched a girl’s breast.
- When he was a child, Joey had an imaginary friend named Maurice, who was a space cowboy.
- Joey and Chandler’s tv guide was delivered to “Ms. Chanandler Bong”
During the Lightning Round, it seems the girls are on the track to victory – until Ross asks them to name Chandler’s job. The girls can’t name it – Rachel guesses “transponster,” which isn’t even a word – and the guys win. Not only do they get to keep the birds, they get the girls’ apartment. While they argue as the guys start to move stuff in, Pheobe announces that she is pregnant. It is a great episode.