Who isn’t excited & waiting in anticipation for the new & very first Simpsons movie? I sure am and by the looks of it most of the people whose blogs I read and who I have spoken to are feeling the same. There are a few skeptics, who say that the yellow fellows are meant only for tv and that the big screen will not suit their brand of humour. I have read about a few guys who say that the Simpsons haven’t been interesting or funny since 2001! Seriously dude, what do you think is funny? Paris Hilton’s various stupid escapades?
I can’t imagine tv without Homer’s dumb antics, El-Barto’s mischievous laugh & quick wit (Eat My Shorts), Lisa’s brainy comments, Marge’s maternal concerns & Maggie’s….er cuteness and (quickly insert the sounds of a pacifier being sucked here)!
- I am so lazy right now that I could go back to sleep
- My hair & head are having troubles with dandruff
- I need another cup of strong black coffee
- I do not want to go to work for one month
- I feel like having a beer
- Saw a pic in another blog – Mike Comrie is going out with Hillary Duff???!!
- Martin Gelinas signs on with the Nashville Predators
- Edmonton Oilers have given an offer to Dustin Penner for a five-year $21.5 million offer, ($4.3 million dollars per year)
- Found links to download about 50 albums mostly by heavy metal bands like Iron Maiden, Dream Theatre, Alice Cooper plus some death & black metal cds, for free
- And in a bitter sweet news, Theiry Henri starts off well for Barcelona FC by scoring the only goal in a 1-0 against Dundee United in a friendly
Song for the day – “The Mourning Palace” – DIMMU BORGIR