Eco-rockers with a message of warning for the pompous creatures that are humans. Humanity by the Scorpions.
- the conversation online
- Had an interview done with a consulting company today as I need to start looking around for a new job. The search has intensified once again! I just hope I have better luck this time.
- I needed some important thing to be done and I had that done. Can’t share what that is but let’s just say that I’m glad that I did it.
- I had to get my resume printed out before I left for the interview and since I didn’t have a hard copy of it with me or a printer at home, I went to a nearby cyber cafe on my way to the interview. It was so hot & stuffy that I sweated buckets in just a few minutes.
- The interview went well, me thinks, and I spoke a lot about what I do and what I expect. My mouth was so parched after that, so I went to a small shop and had a cold mango juice before coming back home.
- The Detroit Red Wings are sitting pretty with a 2-0 lead over the Pittsburgh Penguins in the Stanley Cup finals. Its an uphill task for the Pens if they are going to mount a bid for the cup. They are yet to score a goal in the finals.
- Just came to know that award winning Hollywood director/producer Sydney Pollack died last night. Among his films I have seen Sabrina, Tootsie & The Firm. May he rest in peace.
confessions of a driving instructor online big stan movie It’s 8:30 in the AM and I am starving for some good food. But not breakfast food. I woke up at 6 am and after visiting the throne room (toilet) I came back to bed and watched a couple of episodes of Angel : Season 3 on my pc. It’s getting really interesting and although I have watched the show before, I am so hooked on it that I can’t stop. I started watching Season 3 last night. But all this staying up late at night and watching it from the moment I wake up, has left me feeling famished and I don’t want toast. I feel like having a big, juicy burger with some french fries. Yummy! Maybe I’ll stop by later after I go for my errand and then get a burger at the fast food place 10 minutes from here.