- I am not happy at all regarding work & salary problems. But I am not getting any good offers from the ones that I have applied to.
- I just got an email today, inviting applications for working on cruise ships. This looks very promising & interesting and the pay is amazing! I would love to get a job with them.
- One of the biggest assholes is in our office for the next few days. He is such a dickhead!
- I’m going to miss the really sweet & innocent girl who came to take a training for some of the executives in my office for 18 days. She has been a joy to be around and she has made many friends here. And she has learned so much Malayalam in such a short time.
- No bomb explosions in Kerala so far and that is good news. It seems that it may have been a hoax but police are still on a vigil.
I don’t know why but this song kept playing in my head for most of the day. I hadn’t listened to this song in ages. So here it is I Live My Life For You by Firehouse.
Thinking about my extended (and they extend all the way across), I was wondering if we were a soap opera how much money we could make with all those viewers. The names of the show(s) could be:
- Santa Mattancherry
- All My Grandmother’s Children
- The Bold & the Stressful
- Generally Hospitalized
- The Gaze of our Knives
When a fatality happens, then we have
- CSI : Kochi
- Law & Order : Special Relative’s Unit
and an improvisation show : Whose Agony Is It Anyway?
We have lots of drama queens in our family, our very large family. There are some cities & towns which have lesser population! Cousins, aunts, uncles etc are equal to the population of Malta or the Azores Islands.