5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Studying at NIIT in Ravipuram and having a great time with my friends there.
2. Getting used to the fact that my long-time relationship was completely over.
3. Spending a lot of time with my cousins at our grandmother’s home.
4. Just getting used to the internet and becoming a regular (weekly) user.
5. Travelling to Changanaserry 3 days a week to help my dad in his business.
5 things on my to do list today tomorrow:
1. Conference call with 4 fellow training leads in other centers of our company!
2. Arrange a dinner meeting with a friend who I haven’t seen in 4 months.
3. Arrange a team outing for my team – getting the company to part money!
4. Come home and watch Iron Man.
5. Catch up on my fav blogs.
5 snacks that I love:
2. Onion Bhaji
3. A masala covered peanut (only made in Kerala)
4. Banana fritters
5. Chocolate chip cookies
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
2. Move to Canada
3. Buy a boat
4. Buy things for my parents & sister’s family
5. Take my team for a huge party!
5 places I’ve lived:
1. Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Training team lead for a BPO (current)
2. Trainer for a BPO dealing with a leading Mobile Service provider (2 companies)
3. Call Center Supervisor
4. Call Center Agent
5. Sales & Marketing (web based concepts)
5 people I punch: