A Canadian techie had created the Bubbacomp, a miniature PC enclosure modeled using that eternal symbol of beer-swilling tackiness, the 5-liter kegger. On tap is an EPIA M9000 motherboard, 256 MB of RAM, a 10-GB laptop hard drive and “5 percent of Molson Canadian Goodness.” Read about the making of it here. I want one!
barbie mariposa and her butterfly fairy friends dvd bachelor party 2 the last temptation movie It was a dull drab match (for the most part anyway) but Arsenal just about managed to get the job done by beating Portsmouth 1-0. Former captain William Gallas scored a second-half header to earn Arsenal the victory. THe Gunners’ best first half opening fell to Emmanuel Adebayor but Sylvain Distin’s excellent tackle prevented a certain goal.
After the break, Adebayor and Samir Nasri missed chances before Gallas got in front of David James to nod home the winner from Denilson’s cross. The result lifts Arsenal to fourth place in the table, above Aston Villa, by virtue of having scored one more goal than Martin O’Neill’s side, who next play on Tuesday. And while we are on this match, the papers reported the rumour that Portsmouth midfielder Niko Kranjcar is a traget for the Gunners in January.
- A little shortage of cash (dunno where I spent it this month) means I’m staying in this Sunday and not going out.
- It was a beautiful day today; clear sky, the sun was out but it wasn’t too hot and there was a gorgeous breeze.
- I’m also reading another John Grisham book (for the 3rd time) – The Firm. Remember that movie with Tom Hanks Cruise & Gene Hackman?
- On a side note – have Dustin Hoffmann & Robert DeNiro acted together in too many movies?
- I got a request from a student, asking me to participate in a Vodka survey (that’s the best kind) and answer a few questions via email. I just completed it.
- Watched a few episodes of Friends in the afternoon and kept thirsting for a beer, cause Joey & Ross were drinking them!
- I want to take the next 4 days off as I am burnt out….but I can’t!
- I’m going to try to watch a movie tonight or maybe I should just go to bed early
As a guy who has sung Bryan Adams songs live in front of two sets of actual crowds of people (the first one was very small, just about 50, and the second must have been 200 atleast), I know that a lot of his songs suits my voice a lot. The songs of his that I have sung were Please Forgive Me, Heaven, On A Day Like Today & Summer Of 69.
I’m going to be part of an office off site meeting in January, which will be 50% work and 50% fun! Among the festivities, once the work stuff is done, along with food & drink, is that we’re getting an acoustic guitarist & a keyboard player and make people sing on a small stage. It’s going to be less than 50 people, so it’s very small scale. I’m thinking of singing Adams’ Room Service, which is off his 2005 album of the same name. Here’s the video below.
Ofcourse it can’t be an arena rocker with a full band, given our limitations. So I searched Youtube and found this slower version with just him on an acoustic guitar. I like this version a lot. So in January, I’m going to go unplugged. Enjoy the songs.