- Someone once told me that I have a lot of love to give. And I think I do too. I just don’t have a girlfriend or wife or kids to give it to.
- My team made me feel proud of them today when they stood in front of the DGM and pointed out the issues and stood firm as a team.
- I’m enjoying a big piece of chocolate as I type this. Unfortunately, it is reminding me of my oath to exercise more this year – which as of now has come to a standstill.
- Going to meet my best friends Anil & Madhu this Saturday. I wish we could make our visits every weekend instead of once a month. But hey, something is better than nothing.
- Got a nice colourful diary from the client’s sales department for helping them to achieve corporate sales count. Me and 2 others in the office got them as gifts.
- Got to know about a scandal in the office. Not sure how much of the stuff is made up but knowing this lot, I’m pretty sure that it is a sizable portion.
- Had some issues with Echofon (Twitter app for Firefox) in that I couldn’t view the tweets! I uninstalled the application and then restarted the system before reinstalling the latest version. It seems to be working fine now!
A by chance discovery. I love when that happens. Aussie guitarist Orianthi Panagaris teams up with legend Steve Vai for a wonderfully rocking Highly Strung.