If you had 5 minutes with Mark Zuckerberg what would you tell him to improve on Facebook?
In the unlikely event that I will ever meet Mark Zuckerberg and in the even more unlikely event that he will spend 5 minutes talking to me about how to improve his multi-billion dollar company, here’s what I would say:
1. Customization; give us more ways to change the look of the profile page atleast. Right now there is not much, other than content and maybe the cover image, to distinguish between people’s pages. Also for companies and businesses, it might be a great thing and very beneficial.
2. Check for and ban pages & groups of hate groups, racist groups and others that call for the killing of an individual or individuals.
3. Allow for animation images which is now just not possible.
4. Think of ways individuals can make money directly from Facebook and promote them ofcourse.
5. Allow us to change the colour atleast. That blue is killing me!
5 points in 5 minutes. As long as he doesn’t laugh at my face, just getting these points across would be awesome.