Recently I’ve been participating in what I’d like to call mini-blogging or mini Q&As on Twitter that Indiblogger has been conducting. It’s been fun participating in it and reading other bloggers answers. Here are 6 (in two tweets) that I answered:
1. Tell us about yourself and your blog.
A. I blog from a personal perspective; anything that I like, love, hate, experienced and have a passion for.
2. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? 3. Which of your strengths really helped you to #?
A. Nothing much: Once I started my blog (started in 2002, regularly blogging since 2007) it became a part of me.
3. Imagination and ideas
4. What language do you prefer to blog in and why?
A. English only. I wish I knew French, Latin or Klingon. English is my first language.
5. English being a foreign language, how did you learn it? Were there challenges?
A. I grew up in Kuwait and the community I was in spoke mostly in English.
6. To be a grammar nazi or not to be and why?