I finally bought my first ever tv! Yay! Now when I say that, this is the first ever tv I have personally bought. I haven’t watched anything on a tv for over 10 years but there is a tv in this apartment in the living room but only my parents watch that.
I watch everything on my computer, my current 15.6 in Dell. That is gonna change. I placed an order for the Mi LED Smart TV 4A 80 cm (32)
- 20 W Speaker Output
- 1366 x 768 HD Ready – Great picture quality
- 60 Hz : Standard refresh rate for blur-free picture quality
- 3 x HDMI : For set top box, consoles and Blu-ray players
- 2 x USB : Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or USB device
- Ultra-bright LED display
- Powerful 20W stereo speakers
- 700,000+ hours of content on PatchWall
- 64-bit quad-core processor, 1GB RAM + 8GB Storage
- One remote: Control TV, set-top box and more
Write about the things you loved doing when you were a child.
When I was a child, I certainly loved to watch Cartoon Network and watch cartoon after cartoon. I loved watching them (though very selective) even in my 20s. I loved playing football, badminton and occasionally cricket with my cousins or friends.
I also loved playing board games like Monopoly or Hind Trade (basically an Indian version of Monopoly) and we have spent hours & hours during lazy afternoons and evenings and even late nights playing that. Listening to music too – my cousins and I spent many afternoons and evenings playing our favourite 80s & 90s pop and rock songs.
And ofcourse a group of us would go to one or two of the local video lending libraries and pick a couple of movies for us to watch that evening or night. Those were the days.
Prompt from Cheryl Strayed’s writing prompts