The rich and malty Boom Strong is a malt flavoured beer with notes of honey and biscuit. The makers have achieved a balance between the flavours of noble hops. The different ingredients include water, barley malt, rice, hops, yeast, CO2 and ethyl alcohol.
Based on the Munich style lager, it has a rich and nicely thick pillowy head but smell wise it is a lot like most lagers. It isn’t as bitter as most lagers, targeting the Millennial crowd and it is easy to drink. It is around 8 ABV but less on sugar.
1) No weddings on ice skating rinks.
2) No whistling underwater.
3) Shoelaces must be tied while walking down the street.
4) Women may not wrestle in Salem.
5) No pet reptiles in the city limits of Springfield unless you’re a school or a city.
6) No Animal Sex in the city of Stanfield.
7) No predicting the future in Yamhill.
8) Marion County ministers are forbidden to eat garlic or onions before their Sunday sermons.
9) No ice cream on Sundays.
10) Juggling is strictly prohibited without a license in Hood River.