On this day, April 24:
- in 2021 I posted an article about Golden Sheppards, the mix breed of Golden Retrievers & German Sheppards, the poster for Starship Troopers 2 & Arsenal losing to Everton 0-1.
- in 2020 I wrote about Arsenal players breaching Covid-19 protocols and my initial struggles with working at home after the initial lockdown.
- In 2019 I posted a recipe for cream cheese omelette.
- In 2018 I posted a pic of the PRS DGT In Private Stock – Limited Edition “Birds of a Feather” Semi Hollow and who would be the new manager at Arsenal
- In 2017 I wrote about Arsenal beating Manchester City 2-1 in overtime.
- In 2016 I wrote about the 0-0 draw between Arsenal & Sunderland and about the first week I spent at my sister’s apartment with my parents while the elevator in my building was getting replaced.
- In 2015 I posted a list about my favourite cafes to get a sandwich in Kochi and my top 5 places to get a burger in Kochi.
- In 2014 I wrote a review of the movie Walking With Dinosaurs and an article about Kelper-186F, a cousin to our planet Earth.
- In 2013 I wrote about the now long closed SFC Plus outlet in Marine Drive. A favourite of mine, they seem to have closed the other two outlets in Kerala as well.
- In 2012 I wrote about a summer vacation I spent in Coimbatore with some of my cousins and a review of Season 4 of Criminal Minds.
- In 2011 I wrote a review of the Ryan Reynolds movie Buried and a blog post based on a prompt about what genre of music would I be.
- In 2010 I wrote a review of the Stargate Universe episode Space and also posted about singer Bret Michaels being hospitalized for a brain hemorrhage.
- In 2009 I wrote about Geocities shutting down their services.
- In 2008 I wrote about a rare incidence – being appreciated at FirstSource, my then place of work.
- In 2007 I wrote my answers for the Colour Meme.
I know this is not a new song in any sense but I only “discovered” this song a few months ago. Quite by chance, as I was scrolling through Instagram reels late one night, while I lay in bed struggling to fall asleep. Then a clip of this performance comes on, the chorus part, and I was hooked. I have listened to it so, so many times. It’s been a while since a “new” (or should I say new to me) song has connected with me on such a deep level. I had heard just a couple of songs of the band Helloween before this but man, I just love this song. It’s called Forever And One and this is a live version.