11 things you will not be able to do without modern technology.
1. Order medicine and groceries. Especially since the pandemic hit us, we have been ordering in our groceries and some of our medicines (dad, mom & I) a lot more than pre-covid.
2. Uber & Ola : As I live in India, I have two options to use as a shared ride service. Since I do not own a car or have a license I usually use one of them to get around town. It is not much these days but yeah, I love the option.
3. Most of my favourite tv shows and movies, plus new ones, I watch on streaming services. Even if I have the dvds for several of my favourites tv shows and movies I still depend on streaming for a lot of shows.
4. Stay in touch with my loved ones
5. Watch porn :D
6. Catch up with sports news and especially watch live football (Arsenal forever).
7. Listen to new music. Streaming is here to stay and also Youtube is my choice for watching live rock band concert clips.
8. Watching vlogs of other people and wishing that my life was half as exciting as theirs.
9. Social Media – Facebook is a great time waster. Things like Instagram, Twitter etc are all amazing.
10. Learn about new things or things we haven’t been introduced to yet. It’s a vast field of things that we have access to and unfortunately we do not try and learn even a few things a year. But we can and if not for the technology we have now, we wouldn’t be able to do so.
11. Blogging! It is my outlet and my release from the stress of just living.