Name the 5 things you do every day without fail?
- Look at my parents and be glad that they are still around at the ages of 83 & 73.
- Wish for better health so I can still enjoy life and not have to worry about my sinus & asthma, my myositis and my vertigo. Also wish for the better health and long life of my parents, my sister and her family and all my relatives and friends.
- Eat an apple a day, drink 2 cups of coffee. Coffee is to make me awake and aware and I really do need it. Apple is for my health.
- Wish for a better life many, many times in a day and dream of waking up one day and finding that what I thought was my real life is actually a dream / nightmare and my wish for a life is my actual life.
- Day dream of traveling the galaxy in a large spaceship with all my relatives & loved ones in a large spaceship that is part luxury mansion or a 5 star resort/hotel, having numerous adventures and a lot of fun.
Prompt from 31 Best August Journal Prompts for 2022 at Lifegram
Visualize your dream life. Write about how it makes you feel.
What I would like in a dream home is a nice, big spacious 2 storey home, double car attached garage, that starts off with a living / dining room in the front off the foyer / entrance. That is for guests and entertaining, the latter is for you and your family. One half bathroom / powder room for guests and for emergencies when you are at home too. Large kitchen with center island, large freezer /fridge, beer fridge, double wall ovens. A big den / office where I have my computer, dvd/bluray collections and various Star Trek and other Scifi models on display.
A nice deck out back with a large green backyard confined by picket fences on the left and right sides and a grill at the back – which overlooks a small lake. 2 dogs and 2 kitties that play in that yard. One smoking hot wife who is totally in love & lust with me and vice versa. 3 large bedrooms in the main floor each with a bathroom attached. Basement with a man cave style bar+large screen tv and stuff. 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. Family movie nights with popcorn and soft drinks (beer for me, wine for the wife). Games, sports and video games.
My dream life with this dream family will be one filled with love & laughter. We will stick together and spend lots of quality time while also having our individual time and interests. Weekend barbecues and dinner with the grandparents are all fun times. I can visualize all of this and it makes me feel good.
Prompt from JOURNALING PROMPTS FOR AUGUST 2021 at Krafty Planner