November 1st is also World Vegan Day. Have you ever had a vegan dish or meal? If so, what was the best part of the meal/dish?
November 1st is also World Vegan Day. Have you ever had a vegan dish or meal? If so, what was the best part of the meal/dish? There are a lot of Indian dishes that are vegan. What I have here is the top 8 dishes according to a couple of websites and then I added 3 Kerala dishes as well which are equally great. This doesn’t mean that I am becoming vegan – I love my meat & fish dishes!
- Masala Dosa
- Dal Makhani
- Chole Masala
- Veg Pulao
- Aloo Puri
- Kashmiri Dum Aloo
- Chole Bhature
- Puttu & Black kadala (chana)
- Pineapple Pachadi
- Ghee Rice
Prompt from November Writing Prompts at Night Zookeeper Blog
Due to a lack of table space or bedside table/drawer space, I have bunch of stuff that I place on my bed during the day time and when I get into bed, I keep them on my big computer chair. This includes the following:
- The cases for my phone and earpods – why because I have charges and spare ear pieces in them.
- The case for my digital phone – same reason
- A bottle of water for hydration
- my inhaler and a space inhaler
- bills that I must pay usually medicine or groceries and they keep changing once I have paid them
- a strip of lozenges
- dust wipes for my laptop, phone & spectacles
- Vicks inhaler
- a deodorant spray
- a back scratcher
All this because I don’t have much space available. I wish I could get a new table in here. Or maybe a small bedside table. Things would be a lot more organized.