Ok are talking about stuff including clothes (shirts, pants, underwear) and toiletries? You know the basic stuff that is so important to your sense of hygiene and just being a human. Without including the essentials in clothing and say toothbrushes & paste, here is my 5 things in my backback.
- Deodorant! You never know when you’re gonna met that super awesome babe of your dreams on this journey. Better to be prepared.
- A tablet pc or a netbook / 13 inch laptop. Let’s face it, you always gotta be connected when you are on the go. And instantly upload all those awesome pics and blog about your journey.
- An umbrella. It does not need any reasoning, unless you are someone who lives where it had never rained in your lifetime.
- Medical kit. For medical emergencies. Good, common sense. Including a bunch of my asthma inhalers. Because I have asthma.
- Flashlights / torches. For when you get stuck on a dark part of the world and some creepy crawly with a blood curling shriek is headed in your direction!
That’s my 5!