In a fantasy world, forget about spouses and loves, if you could fall in love with a movie or tv character, name 5 you would choose. Not the actors but the movie characters.
I am going to skip actresses/characters from Star Trek – I love all of them and have massive crushes on them all – so these are from non-Star Trek shows only.
- Samantha Carter (Amanda Tapping) : from Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis & Stagate Universe: how can you not fall in love with a smart military scientist, who is kind, sweet, compassionate and a hottie to boot?
- Cordelia Chase (Charisma Carpenter) : from haughty, rich popular cheerleader in Buffy The Vampire Slayer she became a champion of good vs evil (until she was taken over by a demon). But Cordy in Angel was a sweetie & a hottie. What a character!
- Lyta Alexander (Patricia Tallman) : I love redheads and they are dangerous. The telepath turns deadly to the crew of Babylon 5 and becomes something of an antagonist at the end but it’s hard not to love Lyta for the victim of circumstance that she was. She however rises up and becomes a huge contributor to the war efforts yet finds herself at the receiving end of bureaucracy and sides with a group of fellow telepaths.
- Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster) : The tough as nails yet heart of gold special agent Prentiss on Criminal Minds who graced the show for 6 seasons. I still can’t get over her leaving the show (and probably never ever will).
- Jessica Hamby (Deborah Ann Woll) : The hottie & cutie vampire from True Blood. It’s tough not to fall in love with her and her sweet disposition and naivety. She is just so oomph and the second redhead in this bunch. Jessica – I wanna do bad things with you!