Aug 14 2012
The things I least like about myself:
- I’m careless and lazy
- I’m fat and it’s too easy to gain weight rather than losing it
- I feel that I have wasted my life by making way too many wrongs choices in my youth
- I get depressed very easily
- I can get really fired up over something today and the next day it will be of little importance
- Bad luck seems to cling like a fierce lover to me while money is a fickle dame
- On top of my weight issues I am also not tall
- I don’t have a very serious sounding voice. A leader’s voice, a commanding voice. That matters as you go up the ladder.
- I give up on things way too easily
- I always fall for the wrong girl/woman. The unattainable ones. As a result I am sexually frustrated, single and lonely.
- I just think I was born wrong