As my work profile & grade changed, it should bring about a well earned (trust me) & eagerly awaited (trust me again) increase in my pay check. I am not sure about the final amount but I was told to expect atleast 10k more than what I am currently earning.
If that is true, I should also get arrears for last month (my promotion is effective from April 1st although I was informed only on May 12th) and that should bring me a nice tidy little sum of cash. What will I do with it?
My notebook dreams may finally come true. But which one to purchase? I really like this one here – The HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition series. It’s got buy effexors
- Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7500 (2.2GHz, 4MB L2 Cache, 667MHz FSB)
- 14.1″ WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
- 2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- NVIDIA 128MB 8400M GS Video Card
- HP Imprint (Artist Edition) Finish + Webcam + Microphone
- Integrated Altec Lansing stereo speakers
- Intel PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection and Bluetooth
- 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Weight: 5lb 7.4oz
- 65W AC adapter
Cool design eh? But no, it’s really out of my budget! Still, a boy can dream, can’t he?