What does your ideal community look like? How is it organized, and how is community life structured? What values does the community share?
- No religion or worship of imaginary deities and hence no religious differences or biases or nonsense of any kind
- Treating everyone equally and with mutual respect and courtesy
- Clean & large roads and automated clean up crew with robots
- No illness or diseases (not even fever or the common cold) and no early deaths
- Learning the arts, history and music
- Furthering science to make our lives so much better and even have protective shields around us (homes, spaceships, vehicles and even whole planets) that make us invincible
- No murders, killings, accidents, attacks, fights or violent arguments – just peaceful debates and dicussions
- Every person has a nice place to stay, every family has a big house with a yard and play space
- Every dog and cat has a home to stay in with a human or a couple or a family to love them and feed them
- The same goes for all kinds of animals (except nasty insects and bugs which do not exist anymore)
- Everyone works for the betterment of society and the human race, of furthering knowledge of the vast universe that we are a part off
- Explore and visit alien planets and find out if there is life out there and if so make peaceful contact with them
It seems a lot like Star Trek. I would say my ideal society / community is a futuristic world that takes the concepts of Star Trek and cranks it up a notch and takes it to the next level.
Prompt from The Daily Post at WordPress.com