I finally bought my first ever tv! Yay! Now when I say that, this is the first ever tv I have personally bought. I haven’t watched anything on a tv for over 10 years but there is a tv in this apartment in the living room but only my parents watch that.
I watch everything on my computer, my current 15.6 in Dell. That is gonna change. I placed an order for the Mi LED Smart TV 4A 80 cm (32)
- 20 W Speaker Output
- 1366 x 768 HD Ready – Great picture quality
- 60 Hz : Standard refresh rate for blur-free picture quality
- 3 x HDMI : For set top box, consoles and Blu-ray players
- 2 x USB : Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or USB device
- Ultra-bright LED display
- Powerful 20W stereo speakers
- 700,000+ hours of content on PatchWall
- 64-bit quad-core processor, 1GB RAM + 8GB Storage
- One remote: Control TV, set-top box and more
Apps on my Android device which is the My OnePlus 5T – this was shot in March and I will do an update soon.
This is the most gorgeous looking guitar I have ever seen! Bar none!
Private Stock Guitar of the aurora loan Month December 2016 – the Ziricote Hollowbody II Piezo
Kapaver’s Premium Tough Rugged Solid Black Shockproof Slim Armour Back Cover Case OnePlus 5T