PRS SC45 with a Madagascar Ebony fretboard. NICE!
1. National flag was hoisted first on August 7, 1906 at the Parsee Bagan Square in Calcutta. The flag was composed of horizontal strips of red, yellow and green. The red strip at the top had eight white lotuses embossed on it in a row. The green strip had a white sun on the left and a white crescent and star on the right.
2. The name `India’ is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the first inhabitants of India. The Sanskrit name for India is Bharat Ganarajya. That is the reason why it is also called Bharat. The name “India” comes from the Indus River, which is where earliest settlers made their homes.
3. The current flag has three colours in it. The top strip saffron stands for courage and sacrifice; the middle portion white for peace, truth, purity and green for faith, fertility and chivalry. The Ashok Chakra at the centre of the flag — righteousness.
4. India never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
5. It is said that the first version of the current national flag was made by Pingali Venkayya at Bezwada in 1921. It was made up of two colours-red and green-representing the two major communities. Gandhiji suggested the addition of a white strip to represent the remaining communities of India and the spinning wheel to symbolize progress of the Nation.
It would be perfect for me! I’d also like them in dark blue, black and a dark brown.
From I Waste So Much Time.
PRS Custom 24 Artist grade in Pink.
The new S2 Custom 22.
Blood Orange PRS Custom 24 guitar!
Shared by Sharat Menon @smenon9 who saw this in a Hotel in Cochin. If Mona Lisa were a Malayalee woman!
I would love to own this tshirt!
PRS display at NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants).
Poor guy, he can bear-ly hide his shame on admitting the fact!