As per updates, the Kerala government has decided to bring in new guidelines, regulations for the prevention of Covid-19. Thr restrictions to Remain in Place For Next 1 Year.
1) All people in the state must wear face mask or face cover in public places. Wearing mask in workplaces is also a must in the state.
2) All must maintain strict social distance at public place.
3) Maximum 50 people are allowed to attend marriage celebrations in Kerala.
4) Maximum 20 people will be permitted for funeral in the state.
5) Special permission from local authority will be required for people to hond or attend large gathering.
6) Spitting in public places is strictly prohibited and will be treated as punishable offence.
7) People travelling to Kerala from other states need to register themselves on Kerala government’s Jagratha e-platform.
8 ) Maximum 20 people will be allowed at any shops across the state.