I found this very personal meme at Over Cups Of Coffee and found it interesting. Although she didn’t tag me, I liked it so much that I just had to try it out.
- How did you get one of your scars? I fell from the stairs in the apartment building I lived in. I was 5 years old and hit my head on something sharp. There’s 5 stitches as a memento from that time and scar.
- How did you celebrate your last birthday? I got pasted on the face with birthday cake at the office. That was followed by a nice dinner that I treated my team to at a Barbecue joint.
- How are you feeling at this moment? Tired, lonely and sleepy.
- How did your night go last night? As last night marked the end of an intense 6 day week with lots of overtime and stress, I came home had a light dinner, watched a little football and fell fast asleep by 11pm.
- How did you do in high school? I did ok. Highschool here in India at that time (early 90s) was mostly 13-15 as after the 10th grade you go to college for a Pre-degree course, now mostly done in schools only a the 11th & 12h grade. 9th and 10th grades were above average but my 8th grade I was a real rebel and had little interest in school.
- How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Not wearing one right now.
- How often do you see your best friend(s)? Not often enough. It’s more like once a month.
- How much money did you spend last month? 9k went for the second installment of my new lappy. I ended up spending about Rs.14k more on various stuff.
- How old do you want to be when you get married? 28-30. I’m 34 now Yeah, very lonely and waiting for my dream woman.
- How old will you be at your next birthday? 35 but I will always be 18 in my mind.
- Your mothers name? A. Rema Devi Gopal
- What did you do last weekend? Went out for coffee and read a book while I was there in the coffeeshop and spent a long time there. Then it was vodka & lunch at my favourite bar. Came home and slept most of Sunday away.
- What is the most important part of your life? Hmmm, work, my friends & family, music
- What would you rather be doing? I’d like to have a go at the wine industry
- What did you last cry over? My best friend at the office and second in command leaving the company. We were both crying.
- What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Listening to music, watching my fav shows, a good meal or drinks, the little things my team members do to make me happy.
- What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Honesty, genuine love & affection and the ability to withstand my wild sexual urges . No, really I mean it!
- What are you worried about? Lack of money, the fact that I’m no where close to being happy, the fact that time’s kinda running out on me finding a bride.
- What did you have for breakfast? Oh, big breakfast today. Dosa, podi, boiled bananas, banana chips, fried bananas in jaggery & coffee.
- Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yeah a couple of times. A married woman or two
- Have you ever had your heartbroken? Whoa. Ok pick a number between 1 and 10.
- Have you ever been out of the country? I was born and raise in Kuwait until I was 11 and once been to the UK.
- Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Too many to post here
- Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes. They are no longer my friends.
- Have you ever had sex on the beach? No. But I would like to.
- Have you ever dated someone younger than you? I’m a guy and yeah mostly the women I’ve dated were younger than me. Two were older, one by 13 years.
- Have you ever read an entire book in one day? More than once…
- Who was the last person you saw? A neighbour who entered the elevator along with me.
- Who was the last person you texted? My sister. Yeah I have such an exciting social life
- Who was the last person you hung out with? A buddy from my days in NIIT last Sunday
- Who was the last person to call you? My sister again. I’m so outgoing
- Who did you last hug? My buddy on Sunday. It was more like a brief shoulder hit.
- Who is the last person who texted you? A member of my team
- Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? It’s been a while. But in a platonic sense, I think it must be my team members.
- Where does your best friend(s) live? One in Thrissur (works in Cochin) and the other near the Cochin University
- Where did you last go? Fridgehouse to look at tvs.
- Where did you last hang out? Friday after work at Coffee Beanz for an hour.
- Where do you go to school?
- Where is your favorite place to be? My bed, guess
- Where did you sleep last night? In my bed. Where did you think?
- Do you think anyone likes you? Not sure, seems like she does and I do too but we haven’t spoken about it
- Do you ever wish you were someone else? All the time. Like the words to Someday I’ll Be Saturday Night by Bon Jovi goes “I wish that I could be in some other time & place, with someone else’s soul and someone else’s face”
- Do you know the muffin man? No but he works at the coffeeshop
- Does the future scare you? All the time
- Do your parents know about your blog? Yes but they haven’t read it yet
- Why are you best friends with your best friend? Because they just are. They care about me and I about them
- Why did you get into Blogging? I like to write and I like having a website/blog to share stuff
- Why did your parents give you the name you have? A nurse at the hospital I was born in suggested it to my mom. She was wise. The nurse that is!
- Why are you doing this survey? It’s Sunday evening and I have nothing else to do
- If you could have one super power what would it be? The power to create things with just my mind
- If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? There’s way too many things. For just some of them read a previous post
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? A gun. If I was stranded and had no way off the island I’d rather kill myself.
- Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? No
- Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? In a heartbeat
One last question:
- Are you happy with your life right now? No and where do I begin?