1. In France it’s illegal to name your pig Napoleon.
2 . Driving a dirty car in Chelyabinsk, Russia can get you fined up to 2,000 rubles (about 62 USD).
3. In Milan it is a legal requirement to smile at all times, except for funerals or hospital visits.
4. An English law prohibits people to die in the House of Parliament.
5. Heels are banned at certain Greek archaeological sites, including the Acropolis.
6. Men wearing a skirt in public in Italy can be arrested.
7. In Denmark, if a person finds a lost child, they can claim the child as their own if a parent does not turn up within 2 hours.
8. No one is allowed to play electronic games in Greece.
9. If you challenge a man to a fist fight to the death in Norway, he must accept or pay a penalty of 4 deer.
10. In Russia it is illegal to say any sentence containing more than 4 words in English.