500 years from now, an archaeologist accidentally stumbles on the ruins of your home, long buried underground. What will she learn about early-21st-century humans by going through (what remains of) your stuff?
Well there won’t be much stuff to dig out and come to any consensus of what early 21st century humans were like from my stuff but here goes. And this is just by the things in my home at this time, alright?
500 years from now an archaeologist stumbles upon the ruins of my home and finds out that:
- Humans had a lot of archives of space exploration and visiting alien planets and it’s called Star Trek!
- Coffee is very popular drink and is preferred to water
- What is porn? Why is she naked all the time in this video?
- Humans liked to “rock” & “roll”. Lots of music played but not restricted to loud electric guitars, bass and drums
- They used a lot of pen torch batteries
- And have pictures of food on paper – what is take out?
- They kept lots of stories on something called books which was made out of paper!
- They had to clean themselves after they went to the toilet – how disgusting!
- What is whiskey? And brandy?
- They have these flat things in their living room that they sat and watched moving pictures on
- More naked pics of women. Seriously – what is this porn?
- They liked to kick around a ball on fields of green. They called it football!
- They ate a lot of ….rice!
Prompt from the Daily Post at WordPress.com.