- I must admit, coffee is one of my addictions. I don’t have many, just a couple, but this one is an outright addiction. I would rather drink 3 cups of strong black coffee than have breakfast. I would rather drink 4 cups of coffee than have dinner or lunch. That is an illness.
- Reading. I read novels. I like to spend hours on my bed reading something by John Grisham, Michael Crichton or Stephen King. I also like to drink coffee while I read.
- Music! I listen to music and now I have my 1GB iPod shuffle along with the 1GB memory stick on my cell. Life isn’t worth living without rock music.
- Watching Sports on tv. Football is one sport that I follow as much as I can on tv, although I must say that it’s a lot less than I want it to be. Ideally I would want to watch 2 games each on Saturday & Sunday and probably a game or two during the week. And I want really good choices for matches that they show on the sports channels.
- Drinking & Hanging out with my friends. Especially Anil Alappatt & Madhu Nair. These guys are my best friends since the last few years. We worked together in Aspin Wall back in 2003 and have been buds since then. It usually is great fund when we get together and we aren’t too noisy either.
- And watching a good movie or tv series. Nothing beats a good movie. With the Starship Enterprise coming out as the victor in the end.
What do you guys do?