NASA is building a new Voyager spacecraft that will carry the best of modern human culture. What belongs onboard?
Hmmm good question. If it were upto me:
- Books – titles by Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, the Game Of Thrones books, novels from Stephen King & Anne Rice
- a laptop, an ipod / mp3 player, a tab and a smartphone
- recipes & ingredients for hamburgers, pizza, hot dogs, some cake (pineapple upside down cake perhaps)
- tv shows – Star Trek and only Star Trek
- Some good coffee – Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Illy, Costa whatever
- Some vodka, tequila, Long Island Ice tea, lots of beer
- bacon – lots of it and pork chops
- a comfy recliner
- a pool table
- some good quality weed
I forgot, what was the blog prompt about? Who care I just wanna be there along with this stuff in the spacecraft! Add me!