- I woke up with a temperature, cough, a cold and wheezing and so called in sick from work. I had plans on staying in bed the whole day and probably watching some movies or tv series.
- I wasn’t helped at all by the fact that today was a chilly day due to constant rain the last few days and the wind factor picking up. I wrapped myself up in a sheet for most of the day.
- I ended up taking a many calls as an associate in the call center takes – mainly due to an issue created on the spur of the moment in the evening.
- There’s a Cochin Tweetup on the coming Sunday, which I want to attend. I haven’t been to one in ages. It’s going to be held at Coffee Cube on Convent Junction. The plan is to take my laptop with me and copy the entire new BSG series from Binny.
- Speaking of coffee, I’ve had 4 large cups of the strong liquid just to keep me coherent.
- I’m missing the regular football season and can’t wait for the English premier league to start. I plan to watch a few Spanish la liga games as well this year.
- I watched an episode a piece of Star Trek Enterprise, Star Trek TNG and Star Trek TOS the afternoon, while getting interrupted by atleast 25 calls from work.
- My temperature went back to around normal by 6pm, helped by the fact that the sun had come out by 4:30 pm and it was a little less colder than it was in the morning. More coffee followed.
So how was your day?