It’s been a while since I’ve answered a meme, so hope you like this one: Meg has asked all her readers some questions
1. What internet activity tends to drag you down the wormhole (endlessly clicking through photo albums on Facebook, daisy-chaining weird Wikipedia entries, reading about gadgets, celebrity gossip, price-checking on shopping websites)?
3. What is your favourite kind of weather?
A. Raining throughout the afternoon and evening; it’s quite hot in Cochin, where I live.
4. Tell me all about your perfect fall day: where do you go? Who are you with? What do you eat? Extra points for detail (although I don’t know what you’ll do with those points.)
A. Go to Barista Cafe for a nice grilled smoked chicken sandwich (light but delicious), some cold coffee with whipped cream. Wander through the mall looking at stuff that I can’t afford to buy, then going to the mall opposite that to buy cheap dvds, and then going for drinks & lunch.I’m usually by myself. If not, I’d want my two best friends Madhu & Anil to hang around with. Drinks are usually vodka + sprite, food is varied.
5. If I went into your closet and stole one item of clothing, which theft would make you cry?
A. There’s my favourite shirt, it’s blue with strips and extremely comfortable.
6. Dedicate a song to someone!
A. For You by the Barenaked Ladies! I dedicate this…to the cutie from Bangalore!