- It’s illegal to own more than 4 pet rats at a time in Port Coquitlam.
- In Oak Bay you could be fined $100 if you parrot talks to loud.
- In Victoria, street entertainers aren’t allowed to give kids balloon animals.
- Its illegal for someone under the age of 15 to be outside without a guardian between the hours of 12am and 6am in St. Paul, Alberta.
- In Fort Qu’Appelle, Saskatchewan it’s illegal to walk down the main street with untied shoes.
It’s Illegal to whistle in Petrolia, Ontario. According to the town’s website, “Yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling or singing is prohibited at all times.”
In Oshawa, it is against the law to climb a tree.
Purple garage doors are against the law in Kanata, Ontario.
Don’t swear at your mother in public in Toronto…you could get arrested.
It is against the law to eat ice cream on Bank Street on a Sunday while in Ottawa.
You could be arrested if you drag a dead horse down Toronto’s Yonge Street on Sundays.