It’s easy to mix up at a moment’s notice, and a beautiful, refreshingly fruity cocktail. Of course, there’s also tequila. When you add all that up, it’s no wonder that this is one of the most popular tequila drinks.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
Steps to Make It
1. In a highball glass filled with ice cubes, pour the tequila and orange juice.
2. Stir well.
3. Slowly pour the grenadine around the inside edge of the glass. It will sink and gradually rise to mix with the other ingredients.
4. Garnish with an orange slice and cherry. Serve and enjoy.