What are the top items on your anti-bucket list — those things you never, ever want to do, places you never want to visit, books you never want to read, etc.?
This is interesting. Usually I have heard of bucket lists that people prepare and I have been asked my own bucket list. Though I have never ever sorted out an official bucket list for myself – I know what I want and I have a few things that I feel that I must do before the end but never written it down anywhere – we all have things that we know what we just would want to do before we die.
So here goes a few things on my anti-bucket list
- never want to be arrested
- never want to watch Twilight (all the movies)
- and Transformers
- no interest in Dr. Who either
- never want to go to Saudi Arabia
- never want to be a brown-noser
- never want to be a hypocrite
- never want to go to overly religious sites
I guess this list will get bigger as time passes by. For now this is it.
Prompt from The Daily Post at WordPress.com