Is there something you’ve always wanted to do, but never got around to starting (an activity, a hobby, or anything else, really)? Tell us about it — and tell us about what’s keeping you from doing it.
There’s a bunch of stuff I’ve always wanted to do but never got around to starting like:
- learning to play the guitar, the keyboards and the drums
- never took flying lessons
- never completed swimming lessons
- never got married and found a home with the wife
- never took up French lessons
- never got my driver’s lisence
- never bought a good camera
- learn how to cook food beyond my tried and trusted few stuff
- learn how to play chess
- join a gym
- start and stick to an exorcize program
- get a tattoo
- shave my head bald
- go on a long trip to see the places in India I want to see
- go abroad on a holidau
- move to Canada
I’m not commenting on reasons why I haven’t started any of them (except I do know how to ride a motorobike and can swim a bit but am not good at holding my breath underwater).
Prompt from the Daily Post at WordPress.com.