Tell us about the top five places you’ve always wanted to visit.
- Canada – obvious answer if you have read my blog for a few months or so. I have been enamored with Canada and all things Canadians for a very long time. Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Halifax, Edmonton, Calgary etc etc. I wanna see them all and live there. I love you!
- The UK – England, Scotland, N. Ireland & Wales. I wanna see you. I wanna visit your pubs and drink your ales and eat fish n chips with the locals and watch football in your stadiums. I love you!
- The US of A – certain areas. Like New York, Boston, Delaware, Philly, Pittsburgh, Colorado, Austin, Miami, Tampa, Seattle, Chicago and parts of California. I wanna see you
- Spain – Ole! Spanish football, sangria, paella and beaches. Great architecture and lots of sights to see.
- Holland – I love your cities and your towns and your countryside. I wanna visit Holland and ….smoke em the whole night through.
Prompt from The Daily Post at WordPress.com