Tell us about the top five places you’ve always wanted to visit.
- Canada – for the longest time, Canada has been the place that I’ve always wanted to not just visit but live in. I love their cities, towns and countrysides. The people and the places and the beauty, I wanna eat maple syrup on ice, poutine and drink Canadian beer while watching my fav Canadian bands.
- England -England has been a big draw for me. Mainly because of English Premier League football, Wimbledon and English pubs. I wanna eat fish n chips at a local place and drink pint after pint at a pub.
- Sweden – Big draw for me since the late 1980s. I wanna live in Stockholm or Malmo and drink beer with the descendants of Vikings. I also love, love, love Swedish women and I hear that they are really friendly too!
- USA – parts of the country. Like Seattle or San Francisco or Portland or New York or Chicago. Some places are amazing and I want to visit the towns and eat their glorious food and drink their awesome drinks.
- Holland – Lovely cities and towns, smoke hash and drink beer. Go to the sports stadiums and enjoy the scenery of the amazing country that is Holland.
Prompt from The Daily Post at WordPress.com