I love Vodka and though I love my Sprite/7Upwith vodka on ice, I always look out for simple cocktails that I can make with easily available ingredients. As far as that goes, this is one of the simplest! Only 4 ingredients and you’ll be sipping away on this light refreshing cocktail! It’s made with fresh chilled watermelon, coconut sugar, fresh lime juice and Vodka! It’s low in sugar and only 136 calories a serving!
- 8 cups chilled watermelon
- 11.5 oz. coconut water
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup vodka citron (citrus flavored vodka)
- mint for garnish
- To a blender add watermelon, coconut water and fresh lime juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add Vodka and stir.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh mint.