Wendy Richard MBE, an English actress best known for playing Miss Brahms in British tv series Are You Being Served? and Pauline Fowler in EastEnders , died today at the Harley Street Clinic, where she was being treated for breast cancer. Richard also appeared in two Carry On films, playing a cameo role in Carry On Matron and a supporting part in Carry On Girls.
Wendy Richard (20 July 1943 – 26 February 2009)
- Been helping Anil to install & setup iTunes in his computer. He just bought an Ipod Nano (4GB for those who note these kind of things) and wanted to start listening to music on it. After I reached home, I guided him through the steps.
- My other close friend Madhu wants me to help his wife’s relative get a job in my firm as a call center customer care agent. My company needs people urgently and so I want this girl to drop in by Saturday, attend the interview and if selected she can join the training batch which will start on Monday. He wants to help them out and I hope she gets through.
- Need to book my calendar and make sure than nothing else comes in the way. My cousin Shalini is getting married on the 25th of May. The venue is the newish (it’s been up & running for a few years) wedding hall / general events hall right next to the temple in Thrikkakara. Funny thing is, I used to say that I wanted to be the first person to get married in that hall, just because it’s so close to my house. But ofcourse many weddings and some other functions have taken place there. Well, I don’t live there anymore so who cares? You can have it Shals! :P
- I’m getting a little addicted to Twitter. Not so much as in posting something; I have done a few since I signed up. But more as in checking the updated comments every 30 minutes and following the links that some Twitters post. It’s really cool.
- It’s been decided that the men of the training & quality department will be getting together for a booze party on Saturday the 28th. It should start around 6:30 pm and it will be at the rented place of my MIS guy. 2 bottles of Vodka, 1 bottle of brandy and a couple of big bottles of Sprite & Coke. There are 3 non-drinkers in the bunch. We’re thinking of whole grilled chicken for the main course.
Get fast success in actualtests 1z0-052 and Pass4sure HP0-Y30 exam questions by using our latest exam testking itil. We also offer up-to-date certkiller cisco certification and answers for your prep of Examsheets 350-029.
How Star Trek Borg is this?
With only 6 inch diameter, E-Ball was claimed as the smallest PC in the world with the ball shape, a mini projector and laser keyboard. Take a look at the pics – you’ll see the pop-out laser mouse, a pico projector inside that illuminates either the wall or a sheet of paper for a screen, and that laser keyboard that would almost certainly be a clumsy input device. Read more about this oddball here.