Here is my current work day schedule.
- I wake up at 6:30 am and struggle in bed till about 7 am. By that time I get a big cup of coffee and go online, read the newspaper and stuff.
- I take a shower & a shave at around 7:45-7:50 am. I have breakfast and get ready.
- I leave my apartment at around 8:40 am and make my way towards Kaloor bus stand and await a bus heading to Thrissur.
- I usually get a bus around 9am and settle in one of the seats. I pay the fare and usually nod off for around 30 minutes during the 70 minute drive. The drive is shorter if I get a bus that does not take the turn to Aluva central and thus shave off around 10-15 minutes.
- I reach Koratty between 9:45-10 am and go to the office.
- I conduct training sessions for the first batch of agents for our call center. Currently I am focusing on communication skills and soon we will go into the product & process training.
- At 1 pm I give them a lunch break and then I head towards the little cafeteria in the Infopark. From Monday this may change, but I’m only getting snacks for lunch – vadas, cutlets or banana fritters and a portion of mug noodles. I also drink lemonade along with lunch and lots of water (as we don’t have drinking water supply in the office as of yet).
- Post lunch we continue till about 5pm. I send the agents back home and I check on the stuff in the office and head for home. I usually get a bus heading to Aluva and from the KSRTC bus stop at Aluva I take another bus heading for Ernakulam. I reach home around 7pm.
It might seem very short, except for the duration that it takes me to get to the office but trust me that this is only for now. Once we go live with the project, things will be a lot more hectic.