This is a list of my favourite albums of artists that have released proper greatest hits of their songs. This list does not included unofficial greatest hits albums that tend to come out without the band or artist’s consent and tons of greatest hits albums that were released in Asia on 60 & 90 minute cassettes (although they were instrumental in introducing a lot of us to the bands)
- Bon Jovi : Greatest Hit (2010 release)
- Def Leppard : Rock Of Ages; The Definitive Collection (2008 release)
- Scorpions : Gold (2006)
- Pearl Jam : Rearviewmirror (2003)
- The Electric Joe Satriani: An Anthology
- The Essential Iron Maiden
- Deep Purple : The Platinum Collection
- Van Halen : The Best Of Both Worlds
- The Beatles : 1
- Europe : 1982-2000
- Dire Straits : Sultans Of Swing; The Very Best Of
Superman was feeling bored after a long day of crime fighting and wanted to go out and party, so he called Batman to ask if he wanted to go out to a club and pick up some girls.
Batman said Robin was ill and he had to look after him. :|
A little disappointed, Superman called Spiderman to see if he fancied a few beers.
Spiderman told him that he had a date with Catwoman. :)
As a last resort, Superman flew over to Wonderwoman’s apartment to see if she was free. As he landed on her balcony, he saw Wonderwoman naked on the bed with her legs open. <3
Superman thought to himself: I’m faster than a speeding bullet. I could be there, have sex, and be out again before she knew what was happening? B)
So Superman did his super-thing in a split-second and flew off happily. :D
Meanwhile on the bed, Wonderwoman said: Did you hear something???
No said the Hollow Man, but my ass hurts like hell..!!