1. What is the thing you enjoy most about blogging?
It’s getting my thoughts onto words and being able to share it as well as having people read it and comment back, either in agreement or as a discussion. While a healthy disagreement & debate is welcome, I hate the assholes who troll you and write all kinds of filth. I delete those comments and block those people. I do not have time for that nonsense.
2. What are the top 3 songs on your playlist right now?
Hmmm that is a tough one to answer as I listen to a lot of stuff. But currently these are ones that I want to & feel like listening to right now – 1. Billie Jean by The Civil Wars 2. Heavyweight by Our Lady Peace & 3. The Big Bang Theory by The Barenaked Ladies.
3. What is your favourite movie and why?
I just cannot name one favourite movie as I have a huge list of movies. If I had to pick just one ……even the very thought is like a violation. But I’d choose something from Star Trek.
4. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Hmmmm probably one of my birthdays. My 10th birthday party was a good one that I remember. Going to Entertainment City in Kuwait was a totally fun experience too.
5. What would your ideal job be, if you could do anything?
Ideally I would like a career in the movies/music industry. That would be awesome, if I could make some good money out of it. I’d also love to be an author whose books make a lot of money.
6. What is your favourite book you’ve read?
Easy one. The most perfect book and exhausting to read is IT by Stephen King. It’s my favourite novel of all time. Just amazing.
7. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Hopefully I would have my own place, financial security and started my own family by then.
8. If you could meet one person, past or present, that you have never met who would it be?
Again this is hard. Picking just one person is a very difficult choice. Marilyn Monroe? I’ve always had a thing for Samantha Fox so perhaps her.
9. Where is your favourite place in the world that you’ve been?
Not having been to more than a couple of place, I’d have to say Kuwait would be my fav place where I’ve been. I was born there and raised till the age of 11.
10. What is a positive inspirational quote you believe in?
Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. – Buddha
11. What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
My two best friends would probably describe me as jovial, loyal & caring.