Day: March 11, 2023
Into The Dead 2 : Another Zombie Shooting Game I Am Getting Addicted To
In a world overrun with zombies, how far will you go to survive? Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead — anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
What is it with me and the Zombie shooting games? I feel a certain satisfaction in killing off those glassy eyed mouth-breathers. If only I could never get killed off in the story. But yeah it’s a lot of fun and very creepy indeed. I love it. Rate it 4 outta 5 stars!
• Evolving story with multiple action-packed chapters, dozens of stages and hundreds of challenges.
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks — unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay — fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot.
• Multiple, immersive environments — discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities.
• Ever-increasing zombie threats — adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armored and running zombies.
• Additional story events — navigate them all, from burning forests to frozen mountain tops.
• Daily and special event modes — prove your skills to win exclusive prizes.
• Loyal canine companions — fend off zombies and stay protected in the field.
• Play campaign mode offline.