I volunteered to answer any random 5 questions, sent to me by Tina
, someone whose blog I read quite often. Well, since I asked for it, here goes:
1. If you had to keep only three albums for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?
This is a tough one. Since I rip all my albums into mp3s and listen to them as I like. Hmmm, but I suppose “Disc 1: All Their Greatest Hits 1991-2001” by the Barenaked Ladies, “Mirrorball” by Sarah McLachlan & “Rearviewmirror: Greatest Hits 1991-2003” by Pearl Jam. As for the why? – Those are my two fav bands and my fav singer. Pearl Jam makes me think, the Barenaked Ladies make me laugh and Sarah makes me cry. ;)
2. Do you have a small or large immediate family? Does everyone get along?
Small and no, definitely not.
3. Have you travelled the world or stayed close to home? Where have you been? Where would you go if you went? And why?
Stayed close to home. I was born in Kuwait and lived there till I was 11 years old. I have been to Bahrain and the UK (both don’t count since I was very small and I can’t remember it). I live in India. I would love to go to Canada – for the hockey, beer & great Canadian music.
4. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right-handed. Silly question compared to the others, I feel. :P
5. What are your current computer specs? Operating software? Hard drive size?
Ok, 256 RAM, 80 GB HD, 17in monitor, AMD Athelon. Using Windows XP.
To play alongâ€¦
1. Leave me a comment saying, â€œInterview me.â€
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.