Now that we are on the cusp of the new year, it’s time for me to review my wishlist for 2007 that I typed on the 3rd of January this year. You can see the original post here.
- Get my own website started with my own domain account – Check :)
- Get a new job or get changes implemented for in my current one – Check
- Get a raise – itâ€™s been 3 frickinâ€™ years – Check
- Lose weight â€¦.. ahem! No comment
- Move away from family I wish, oh I wish
- Find soulmate I wonder if I will ever find her
- Get marriedâ€¦..preferably to soulmate The bachelorhood persists
- Get a Blackberry – my current company does not offer them but the one I just interviewed with, does! It costs a lot hence I nixed the idea for the time being
- Learn to cook something other than eggs & instant noodles I lol at that
- Organize my stuff much better :P
- Save a lot more money than I am doing now Yeah, about 10 bucks more!!
So there you have it. The first three things got done so quickly, that I got real optimistic. But with the following months there came a downward trend and hit an all time low in April. April 2007 was one of worst months of my life, even though I laugh at it now. I don’t ever want to be there again.
And it’s now time for a new list!