Pros of Working at home:
- I save a lot of time because the commute is nil.
- I don’t have to shave everyday. I shave a couple of times a week, unless I am on a video conference call/training.
- Comfort is king. I wear my undershirt and a lungi and I go commando. Gotta air them balls!
- It’s mostly home cooked meals 3 times a day or 2 times a day. We do buy get restaurant delivered meals 2 times a week.
- I can drink coffee or soft drinks while I am at work. We aren’t allowed to bring drinks to the work area, except for water ofcourse.
- I sleep a lot more and the saved time from no commute can be had for watching tv or other leisurely activities.
- When I am not conducting online training, my break times are flexible. I can break for lunch or dinner or coffee/snacks whenever I want.
- When there is downtime and less work I am listening to music and can even watch a bit of tv as long as it doesn’t interfere with any work that can come my way.
- I save on money for Uber & Ola as I don’t need to travel.